Little Italy is a generations-old quaint Italian neighborhood in Baltimore City that has survived and thrived for generations. It boasts century-old rowhomes, family-run restaurants, bocce courts, a Catholic Italian parish, Pandola Adult Learning Center, Sons of Italy lodge, and much more. Stroll through its friendly streets to say CIAO!
What's in Little Italy?
- Pandola Learning Center offering Italian language and Italian-related cultural classes
- The Little Italy Lodge - Sons of Italy
- Restaurants, bakeries, carryouts and bars
- Outdoor bocce courts
- B&B and nearby hotels
- Stratford University (culinary institute)
- The Star Spangled Banner Flaghouse
- Christopher Columbus Piazza / Statue
- President Street Station Civil War Museum
- St. Leo the Great Italian Catholic parish